1. MCX, Inc. reserves the right of final approval of product, procedures, processes and equipment.
2. All special processes required by the PO must be performed by qualified personnel.
3. MCX, Inc. reserves the right to review and approve the Vendor’s Quality Management System. Standard
QMS Requirements Include:
a. Vendors providing special processing must maintain a system for validating processes.
b. Customer Directed sources must operate in accordance with approved specifications and
standards as dictated and controlled by the customer in question.
c. Suppliers initially approved for use via Certification (ISO 9001, AS9100, ISO 17025, AS9120, etc.)
must notify MCX, Inc. of any changes to that certification.
4. The Vendor shall maintain the proper identification and revision status of specifications, drawings,
process requirements, inspection/verification instructions and other relevant technical data.
5. MCX, Inc. reserves the right to approve or specify any designs, tests, inspection plans, verifications, use of
statistical techniques for product acceptance, and any applicable critical items including key
6. MCX, Inc. reservice the right to designate requirements for test specimens for design approval,
inspection/verification, investigation or auditing.
7. The Vendor is required to:
a. Notify MCX, Inc. of nonconforming product.
b. Obtain MCX, Inc.’s approval for nonconforming product disposition.
c. Notify MCX, Inc. of changes in product and/or process, changes of suppliers, and changes of
manufacturing facility locations.
d. Flow down to the supply chain the applicable requirements including customer requirements.
8. The Vendor is required to supply product that has a remaining shelf life of at least 75% of original life as of
the date of shipment.
9. The Vendor is required to retain all Records associated with the Purchase Order for ten years or as
required by contract.
10. Right of access by MCX, Inc., our customer and regulatory authorities to the applicable areas of all
facilities, at any level of the supply chain, involved in the order and to all applicable records.
11. All Vendors providing Calibration Services must be Certified/Compliant ISO 17025 (or equivalent). All
Calibration Certificates must identify standards used and must be traceable to NIST (National Institute of
12. Seller shall provide a proper Bill of Lading signed by Carrier, or any other legally applicable documents
providing title to the goods to Purchaser upon delivery, fully protecting all parties in case of damages in
transit. All cost incurred due to improper packing will be paid by the Seller.
13. Certification of Materials and/or Process performed must accompany materials/parts received. Invoice
will be aged for payment based on date Certification(s) is received.
14. Counterfeit Product: All product proved to MCX, Inc. shall consist of new materials and authentic products
only. Buyer must be contacted in the event that the Vendor becomes aware of Counterfeit Product.
15. The Vendor will ensure that all persons performing work for MCX, Inc. are aware of their contribution to
product or service conformity, product safety and the importance of ethical behavior.
2811 Broadmore Street, Suite 301, Klamath Falls, Oregon 97603
Phone: 541.884.4004 Fax: 541.884.4114