Purchasing Standard Terms and Conditions
1. MCX, Inc. reserves the right of final approval of product, procedures, processes and equipment.
2. All special processes required by the PO must be performed by qualified personnel.
3. On-time delivery is +7, -0. Early deliveries are not accepted without prior approval.
4. MCX, Inc. reserves the right to review and approve the Vendor’s Quality Management System. Standard QMS Requirements Include:
A. Vendors providing special processing must maintain a system for validating processes.
B. Customer Directed sources must operate in accordance with approved specifications and standards as dictated and controlled by the customer in question.
C. Suppliers initially approved for use via Certification (ISO 9001, AS9100, ISO 17025, AS9120, etc.) must notify MCX, Inc. of any changes to that certification.
5. The Vendor shall maintain the proper identification and revision status of specifications, drawings, process requirements, inspection/verification instructions and other relevant technical data.
6. MCX, Inc. reserves the right to approve or specify any designs, tests, inspection plans, verifications, use of statistical techniques for product acceptance, and any applicable critical items including key characteristics.
7. MCX, Inc. reservice the right to designate requirements for test specimens for design approval, inspection/verification, investigation or auditing.
8. The Vendor is required to:
A. Notify MCX, Inc. of nonconforming product.
B. Obtain MCX, Inc.’s approval for nonconforming product disposition.
C. Notify MCX, Inc. of changes in product and/or process, changes of suppliers, and changes of manufacturing facility locations.
D. Flow down to the supply chain the applicable requirements including customer requirements.
9. The Vendor is required to supply product that has a remaining shelf life of at least 75% of original life as of the date of shipment.
10. The Vendor is required to retain all Records associated with the Purchase Order for ten years or as required by contract.
11. Right of access by MCX, Inc., our customer and regulatory authorities to the applicable areas of all facilities, at any level of the supply chain, involved in the order and to all applicable records.
12. All Vendors providing Calibration Services must be Certified/Compliant ISO 17025 (or equivalent). All Calibration Certificates must identify standards used and must be traceable to NIST (National Institute of Standards Technology).
13. Seller shall provide a proper Bill of Lading signed by Carrier, or any other legally applicable documents
14. Certification of Materials and/or Process performed must accompany materials/parts received. Invoice will be aged for payment based on date Certification(s) is received.
15. Counterfeit Product: All product proved to MCX, Inc. shall consist of new materials and authentic products only. Buyer must be contacted in the event that the Vendor becomes aware of Counterfeit Product.
16. The Vendor will ensure that all persons performing work for MCX, Inc. are aware of their contribution to product or service conformity, product safety and the importance of ethical behavior.